Saturday, July 5, 2008

JESUS CULTURE

It's VACATION time! So from July 29-August 2 My family and about 20 other teens are going down to Redding,CA for a conference called Jesus Culture. It is going to be a ton of fun. All the teens who are going have been fundraising a lot. It is about 250$ a person to go. We need a lot of HELP. We have been doing car washes, door to door candy bar selling, and July 12 is our garage sell so we will take your garage sale stuff. If you would like to help me out or any other teen please call 360-485-2452

Also we are doing something called Rent-a-youth and you can rent 2 or more of us and we can come help you out with anything such as babysitting, yard work, organizing, anything you can think of.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

1 comment:

Corina said...

Taelor!!! It's Boots!!! I hope you all have fun at Jesus Culture and Im sorry I couldnt come but mabey next year. Check out my blog I got some new stuff on there!!! I love you all tell everyone I said hi!!!